mua・youtuber・artist・designer[please also see my faq page for other information]
This is my brand new shiny venture — HELLO WORLD, I’M VICTORIA AND I HAVE A WEBSITE! Okay, but seriously, I’m trying to see if I can make this work. Hello and welcome to my blog! This is Victoria circa mid-20’s which feels pretty epic. My last venture into blogging was on tumblr (which you can still look through to this day… Yikes.) many moons ago. I was quite a bit younger and angstier then, which lucky for you I’ve evolved a little bit.
So, what are some things you can expect to see on my website? Honestly, who knows. I want this to feel purposeful and also organic, how will I smash those two opposing things together — we shall see. If you’ve gotten to this page all on your own without ever meeting me previously on the internet, Hello! I ventured into the world of youtube and other social medias around 5 years ago. I generally cover topics involving beauty/makeup artistry, plus size fashion, lifestyle vlogging, and women’s empowerment. I would love your feedback on things you want to see live here on my blog, so make sure to let me know!
a few things:
- I will post my opinions on here. if they conflict with your views, let’s have a conversation and not some sort of yelling match. Be civilized and kind to all.
- Victoria or Vic – pretty much anything but Vicki
- I really want to make a difference in the world
- If you ever want to send me a picture of your fur baby PLEASE DO
- I’m really enjoying learning how to not kill plants
- I’m also really enjoying the learning process that is cooking. I’m a dairy free pescaterian and am always looking for new recipes!
- I’m a big fan of tequila, we should drink about it sometime
- I am happiest when it is 100 and sunny
- Fashion is for everyone
Social Role Call